Montenegro Eco Adventures is a company specialising predominantly in small group adventure experiences through areas of Montenegro that few have visited (off the beaten track). We aim to provide the highest quality experience for our guests.
We are currently recruiting a part-time executive assistant with competence in marketing skills.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who demonstrates a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. It is very important to us that the executive assistant is well aware and concerned about environmental protection and vulnerable communities’ empowerment. The position requires relevant experience preferably within the tourism industry in customer inquiries management and support, in running an office, and online marketing/social media. The successful candidate will have fluent spoken and written Montenegrin and English skills as a minimum. Master of other languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, etc) are a plus. Further training and development opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate. The role is quite demanding with a huge opportunity for future advancement and growth along with the business.
If you are a hardworking, service-minded and very organized individual who is able to work individually as well as in a team, please submit your application. We are looking for at least one-year commitment after the completion of a a trial period of 3 months (paid).
The MEA executive assistant should:
- Be willing to self-learn and grow in the company
- Be service-minded
- Have a good attention to details
- Have very good organisation skills
- Have excellent IT skills (MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc – WordPress is a +)
- Feel at ease with multi-tasking
- Be able to work independently and take initiatives
- Have patience and be able to work under the stress
- Be flexible and adaptable
Main tasks include:
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Act as the point of contact for internal (business partners) and external clients
- Execute social media strategy
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Plan meetings and take detailed meeting minutes
After familiarization, the following tasks will be added:
- Dealing with customer inquiries and reaching the highest customer satisfaction
- Plan, prepare and execute mailing strategy to clients
- Carrying out specific projects, background research and presenting findings
- Developing a qualitative online marketing strategy, with special emphasis on social media
- Update the company website and business partners web pages
- Maintaining statistical/financial records, collecting and processing payments from customers
- Taking part in some familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to customers
What the job offers:
This offer is a great opportunity to be involved in the growth of a new specialized industry in Montenegro with great development perspectives; working in a small international team with flexible work schedule, friendly working atmosphere and space for development and progress. We offer a starting salary aligned with market-price, depending on qualifications & experience. First contract is 6 months renewable, 20 hours a week, with possibility to get a permanent and possibly full-time contract within 2 years if the executive assistant actively contribute to the business growth.
Applications close on the 15th of March 2018 COB and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview by 20th of March with official commencement from no later than the 1st of April 2018. To apply, please email us your application in English (CV/resume and cover/motivation letter) clearly stating how you meet the minimum requirements listed above to: info (at) montenegro-eco.com