Payment Conditions & Cancellation Policy

Payment conditions:


For Day Explorations:

After acceptation of the offer and signing of the contract, 100% of the total amount needs to be paid within 7 days.

For shorter timeframe, the payment will need to be made before departure in cash (€) at our office or with our Adventure Guide.


For Expeditions:

After acceptation of the offer and signing of the contract, a 50% deposit must be paid within one week, and the remaining  50% of the total amount 30 days before the beginning of the program.

For bookings under 31 days in advance, 100% of the total amount needs to be paid one week after confirmation or one week before departure (the earliest date).

If the minimum number of participants is not reached 35 days before departure, participants will be asked if they choose to pay the ‘small group’ supplement to ensure the expedition will take place regardless.

 


For Tailor-made and Multi-day adventures:

After acceptation of the offer and signing of the contract, a 30% deposit must be paid within one week, and the remaining  70% of the total amount 30 days before the beginning of the program.

For bookings under 30 days in advance, 100% of the total amount needs to be paid one week after confirmation or one week before departure (the earliest date). For shorter timeframe, the payment will need to be made before departure in cash (€) at our office or with our Adventure Guide.

 


 

As our prices do not include potential international transfers bank fees, we recommend you to make your international bank transfer in one time. Cancellation policy is described below.

Do not make any payment before you have received the formal confirmation from Montenegro Eco Adventures that there are still availability for the dates you have requested.

 

Cancellation Policy:

The Guest is entitled to cancel the travel, for which they are required to inform Montenegro Eco Adventures in written form by means mentioned in the contract. Unless specified differently in the Program, you will be refunded as follows:

 


For Day Explorations:

the cancellation may occur at latest 8 days prior to the departure in which case terms of cancellation apply.


For Expeditions:

the cancellation may occur at latest 31 days prior to the departure without activating the terms of cancellation (initial 50% and bank costs excluded).


For Multi-day and Tailor-made Adventures:

the cancellation may occur at latest 21 days prior to the departure without activating the terms of cancellation (initial 30% and bank costs excluded).

 

For more information, please read here our Terms & Conditions.